yesterday i went to buy something and the store owner looked up and said something to me in chinese and i was so surprised i just said “what” in english and then we stared at each for a full ten seconds like what the fuck we are in spain
"Girl Scouts promote lesbianism and abortion!"
Yes why do you think I bought 15 boxes of thin mints.
Yes, but Girl Scout shouldn’t be a thing, it should just be Scouting of America!!
Girls Scouts became a thing because guys could not and still cannot handle women in their troops defend the girl scouts to the fucking death because we aren’t equal and taking away safe spaces for young girls won’t achieve that either
- Open when you need to know how much I love you
- Open when you’re mad at me
- Open when you miss me
- Open when you’re lonely
- Open when you’re happy
- Open when you’ve had a long day
- Open when you’ve had a bad day
- Open when you’re sick
- Open when you’ve left me after visiting
- Open when you can’t sleep
- Open when you’re horny
- Open when you’re imagining our future
- Open when we can’t communicate with each other
- Open when you need a reminder of all the things I love about you
- Open when you need motivation/encouragement.
- Open when you need to laugh.
- Open when you’re bored.
- Open when we’re fighting (and it’s you’re fault)
- Open when we’re fighting (and it’s my fault)
- Open when you need a kiss
- Open when you wanna hear me ROAR!!!!
I think this is a rather cutie idea for a long distance relationship or any relationship really.
"Do you consider yourself a feminist?"
“I don’t really think about things as guys versus girls. I never have. I was raised by parents who brought me up to think if you work as hard as guys, you can go far in life.”
- Taylor Swift 2012
"As a teenager, I didn’t understand that saying you’re a feminist is just saying that you hope women and men will have equal rights and equal opportunities. What it seemed to me, the way it was phrased in culture, society, was that you hate men. And now, I think a lot of girls have had a feminist awakening because they understand what the word means."
- Taylor Swift 2014
"I wouldn’t tell my nine-year-old self anything! I’ve seen Back to the Future enough to know that you don’t mess with time. Nice try, bro."
Chris Pratt, responding to “What if you could tell your nine-year-old self, “One day, you’ll be starring in a film based on these comics you love?” - Rolling Stone, Issue 1215. (via captainsassmerica)
my brain: there is literaly a 0 percent chance the fictional shit from creepy games will show up irl in your kitchen
me: but its dark and scary